Contact and Access
For your holidays in the Drôme, book your rental or your pitch in our 4-star camping in Die.
You can call us on 0033 (0)4 75 22 17 77 or write to us via the form opposite.
We will be happy to advise you in your choice of accommodation and to show you the most beautiful places to visit and the essential addresses in Die at the gates of the Vercors.
We speak :
Access to the campsite
When you arrive, you will pass under the railway limited to 2.90 height. If you exceed this height, take the direction of the centre of Die, then Gap, then follow the direction to the right “campsites” to avoid this tunnel.
The new bridge before arriving at the campsite (which is actually a Roman bridge) allows a width of 2.75 m, so be careful if you’re in a motorhome!
Prepare your stay
Pensez à vérifier que le solde est réglé un mois avant votre arrivée pour les locations. Vous recevrez un mail avec les informations utiles à votre séjour. Vous pouvez nous appeler si vous avez une question sur votre séjour , ou pour réserver à l’avance vos activités au camping.
- At your arrival, we will complete the formalities and answer your questions with pleasure (rental deposit of 250 euros to be deposited in non debited CB).
- Rentals : arrival from 14H00 to 18H00. If you arrive before, you can take advantage of the facilities while waiting for your rental.
- Pitches : arrivée de 12H00 à 18H00.
- The welcome drink takes place on Monday evening to present our activities and to plan your activities with our partners.
- Minors are not allowed on the campsite alone.
- Children are always under your supervision, especially in the unsupervised pool area.
- Swimming shorts are tolerated if they are mid-thigh.
- The play area is for children 2 to 12 years old.
- The sanitary facilities should not be used as a place where young children and young adults can play or meet at night. Please respect the work of the cleaning staff.
- Teenagers, if they leave the campsite in the evening, must return from the town centre in a quiet manner for the respect of the local inhabitants and the campsite residents. Any breach will be reported to you during the night or the following day.
Life at the campsite
- Fires and charcoal barbecues are strictly forbidden, you can bring your own gas or electric barbecue, and two hard, collective and charcoal barbecues are available, please clean the grills after your visit.
- Dogs (except category 1) and cats are allowed on a lead, tattooed and vaccinated. You may be asked to produce a vaccination certificate. Nous vous demandons de laisser la place propre après leur passage (des sacs prévus à cet effet sont disponibles à l’accueil.
- Household waste bins must be deposited in the sorting bins at the campsite entrance (glass, paper/packaging, household waste).
- The circulation is limited to 10 km/h, for the respect of pedestrians and the safety of people. When cycling, caution is also required.
- At 23H00, the campsite is back to its calm for the well-being of all
We look forward to welcoming you to our site!